Ultimate Shaving Kit from Grüum
Smooth and shaven. Products which make you look and feel your best.
Lotus Biscuit Box
The original caramelised biscuit in many formats. Friends round or home alone - all your snack needs taken care of.
Surface Go from Microsoft
Laptop performance, Tablet portability, Stunning Touchscreen. Perfect for all your daily tasks.
Connects to Alexa-a cloud-based voice service-to play music, make calls, set alarms and timers, ask questions, check your calendar, weather, traffic and sports scores, manage to-do and shopping lists.
Braun choose from
a) Silk-expert 3 BD3001 – Adapts to your skin. Safe and effective, permanent visible hair removal at home.
b) Series 3 3040s – Tough on beard and smooth on skin. Wet and dry electric razor with pop up precision trimmer.
Cross Country Train Ticket Voucher worth £50
Whether you want to visit your family, your friends or just have a great day out. Happy travelling.
Vivofit 4 from Garmin
Tracks steps, distance and calories burned, monitors sleep and provides a personalised daily step goal. Everything you need to stay in shape.
The legal bit
Go Win Student Bundle Prize Draw
By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter is OneVoice Digital Limited (company number 10842253) a private limited company registered in England and Wales at, 196 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 3WF.
2. Entry to the Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”) will close at 17.00 pm on 15th March 2019. Entries received after this will not be considered.
3. The Prize Draw is open to United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland) residents only. It is only open to students over the age of 16.
4. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of OneVoice Digital Limited, NUS Holdings, their immediate families, its agencies or any organisations associated with this Prize Draw.
5. This is a free entry draw. No further purchase necessary. To qualify for and enter into the Prize Draw, the entrant must enter their name and email address on the competition entry page on www.totum.com.
6. The winners will receive 1 of 5 prize bundles (“The Prize”), specified on the competition entry page on www.totum.com
7. The Prize may be subject to minor amends. It is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be provided. Prize vouchers can only be used for a single transaction. One prize per person only.
8. The winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries and will be contacted directly by OneVoice Digital by 29th March 2019. The decision of OneVoice Digital Limited will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Winners will have 2 weeks from the date of first contact from OneVoice Digital Limited to claim their prize. If there is no response after 2 weeks, an alternative winner will be selected
10. OneVoice Digital Limited will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of OneVoice Digital Limited.
11. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
12. OneVoice Digital Limited reserve the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with, the operation of the Prize Draw or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
13. OneVoice Digital Limited reserves the right to terminate the promotion should any portion of it be compromised by virus, bugs or other causes which impair the administration or fairness of the Prize Draw. If terminated, the winners will be selected from all eligible entries received prior to termination.
14. OneVoice Digital Limited may use your name and email address to contact you regarding the result of the Prize Draw.
16. Any personal data relating to you will be used in accordance with UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without your prior consent.
17. Personal details will be kept for a maximum of 30 days following the prize allocation or for a maximum of 6 months from the competition close date. After this time all details collected in association with the competition will be permanently deleted.
18. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Please keep these Terms and Conditions for future reference.