Win £200 to spend onsite with Weekend Offender
It’s giveaway time! TOTUM have got together with Weekend Offender to give our lucky cardholders the chance to WIN £200 to spend onsite. If you want to WIN, and WIN BIG, pop your details in below and let us take care of the rest... Entries close 5pm 24th April 2021.
Terms and Conditions
1. Promoter: Eighty8 ltd (t/a Weekend Offender), Unit 3 Parker Centre, Mansfield Road, Derby, DE21 4SZ
2. Entry to the Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”) will close at 5pm April 24th 2021. Entries received after this will not be considered.
3. The Prize Draw is open to United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland) residents only.
4. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of NUS Holdings, OneVoice Digital Ltd, Arrk Ltd their immediate families, its agencies or any organisations associated with this Prize Draw.
5. This is a free entry draw for NUS extra or TOTUM cardholders. No further purchase necessary. To qualify for and enter into the Prize Draw, the entrant must submit an entry form via the NUS website by the closing date in order to be entered into the Draw.
6. Winner will receive £200 Weekend Offender Voucher
7. The Prize is as stated and is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be provided.
8. The winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries and will be contacted directly by the OneVoice Digital Limited by date 2 weeks after end date of giveaway. The decision of OneVoice Digital Limited will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Winners will have 2 weeks from the date of first contact from OneVoice Digital Limited to claim their prize. If there is no response after 2 weeks, an alternative winner will be selected
10. OneVoice Digital Limited will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of OneVoice Digital Limited.
11. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
12. OneVoice Limited reserve the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with, the operation of the Prize Draw or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
13. OneVoice Digital Limited reserves the right to terminate the promotion should any portion of it be compromised by virus, bugs or other causes which impair the administration or fairness of the Prize Draw. If terminated, the winners will be selected from all eligible entries received prior to termination.
15. Any personal data relating to you will be used in accordance with UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without your prior consent.
16. Personal details will be kept for a maximum of 30 days following the prize allocation or for a maximum of 6 months from the competition close date. After this time all details collected in association with the competition will be permanently deleted.
17. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.